25 sept. 2012

[Poé] My book will


My book will fire words – a hundred rounds per second, for you know: vocabulary’s just like ammo for me – the intro be the lens, surgical dissection of the issue, the table be the trigger, smooth and tickling – one part, one shot, poetic, lethal – the conclusion the attached grenade-launcher

Mon livre tire des balles – mille coups/seconde, car les mots sont pour moi des munitions – l’intro comme lunette de visée, un diagnostic de précision, le sommaire la gâchette – Partie I, semonce, Partie II, salve joyeuse, Partie III : feu nourri – et la conclusion sera ce lance-grenade attaché au canon des fusils d’assaut

My book will fire words, spiritual warfare!
It is to come, expect 
Mon livre crache des mots, guérilla littéraire !
C'est en chemin, préparez-vous

Aucun commentaire: